Wednesday, March 13, 2013

bucket list

i have always had one.

some of the things on the list have changed as i have gotten older. some of the things i have been blessed enough to be able to cross off.

for example, dance with my dad at my wedding. #1 on my list since I was 11 years old. Crossed off 15 years later...


there are so many things i want to accomplish in life, for myself and for my family. sometimes i feel like i am settling with the way things are...with where i am at... but every once in awhile, i pull out my list and decide to work on one of the numbers.

my mom actually reminded me of this (by accident) last week. she reminds me that i am talented and can do more than i give myself credit for. how many people are lucky enough to have a mom like that?

so i have decided. it is time to cross another item off of my list. even if it doesn't end up the way i plan, i need to try. if not for me, for the one who believes in me when i don't believe in myself. for the one who loves me win or lose, laughing or crying, happy or sad, moody or nice. this one will be for you, mom. and i will give it my all!

No comments:

Post a Comment