Tuesday, March 12, 2013

my most favorite place

...with my most favorite people. we went to the zoo last weekend. the weather could have been a bit warmer for my liking, but the chill in the air kept the crowd down, so i can't complain.

i have loved the zoo so much...ever since i was little. everything about it. the sights, sounds, even the smells. my imagination runs wild thinking about the animals...wondering if they have ever lived in the wild, if they think humans staring at them is weird, if they like where they are...how old are they? do they miss their family? what do they do when it rains/snows? i think of a million things. my head actually hurts on the way home most of the time...but it's a good kind of headache.

just peekin' out through my warm blanket, ma!


heidi was less interested than i thought she would be. she is so attentive to everything going on around her, and she did look at the animals, but she seemed more cautious than usual. either way, it was a wonderful day. i love being with adam, and i especially love when all 3 of us can be together doing something fun! our zoo trip couldn't have come at a better time. it's JUST what i needed!

just me & my girl
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment