Wednesday, September 7, 2011

t minus 10 days...

i am not a world traveler (as much as i would love to be one), but if there is one thing i know about-it's the importance of a family vacation. it doesn't matter where or when-just that it is often enough that the memories don't fade too much between trips. my family has been on a few of these, some near, some far...but the best have always been to california.
if you know my family at all, you know it is a rare occassion for us to be able to afford such a trip. my uncle lives in california, and despite the sheer beauty & nearly flawless weather, i think my favorite part is seeing my dad & uncle together.
this trip will include the people i care about most in this world & i cannot believe it is almost here. pictures will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment