Wednesday, September 7, 2011

welcome to my life...

i share my life with a lot of fabulous people, first & foremost, i share it with the Lord. He is a huge part of my life & i plan to walk with Him throughout the rest of it.

adam- i call him my rock because that is exactly what he is. he never faulters. he stays right by me throughout every bump in the road. i have never met someone so patient or so easy to forgive. i admire him for his strength, his hard work, & his ability to love me unconditionally. he is the one decision i will never regret.

erin- she is my sister & my ultimate best friend. she makes me laugh in every situation & she truly cares about me. she is a fantastic mother to my favorite peanuts emma & ava, & i cherish every moment i spend with all 3 of them.

mom & dad- 2 people that can never be replaced or forgotten. they have shown me what marriage really is all about & i am so grateful for that. i have never been embarrassed by them or with them. they are the kind of parents i wish everyone had- the kind that make you want to do the right thing & make them proud. they have shown me love beyond words & i hope adam & i can be even 1/2 of the parents that they were to erin & me.

i love my life & i have enjoyed all the twists & turns it has taken this past year. marriage is not the easiest thing in the world, but it certainly worth every bump in the road. i look forward to my life ahead with adam & my family. i know it will be one worth writing about...at least to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment